Hillarys is a great place for a family holiday because it offers a wide range of family-friendly activities.
Here are some of our favourite, family-friendly things to do when holidaying at Hillarys:
- Visit AQWA, the Aquarium of Western Australia, to see a variety of marine life.
- Spend the day exploring Yanchep Lagoon Beach. This hidden gem is perfect for the little ones and a great place to discover starfish in the shallows.
- Enjoy a day at Sorrento Beach.
- Have a picnic or barbecue at Whitfords Nodes Park.
- Take a boat tour to see dolphins in their natural habitat with Hillarys Boat Harbour.
- Go on a bike ride or walk along the scenic coastal path.
- Visit Rottnest Island with Rottnest Fast Ferries and meet the friendly quokkas.
- Meet a wombat, get a photo with a koala or feed the Kangaroos at Caversham Wildlife Park.