It's better by the beach in Mandurah.
Soak up the spectacular ocean views from your spacious accommodation in the coastal town of Mandurah, only a 50 minute drive from the Perth city centre.
- 16 Dolphin Drive, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210
- Click this Google Map to see directions
- 80km to/from Perth Airport
- 45 minutes drive south from Perth
- Local train service between Mandurah and Perth CBD
- Check-in via Seashells Reception and after hours secure safe
- Short walk to local restaurants and cafes.
Mandurah is known for its beautiful waterways that comprise of a blend of canals, estuaries, rivers and oceans. The canals are home to Western Australia’s largest population of Bottlenose Dolphins that can regularly be seen playing and having fun. The Peel-Harvey Estuary is home to over 130 species of birdlife, including many migratory birds and if you like eating seafood there is an abundance of Blue Manna Crabs, Western Rock Lobster and fish in the waterways.
Mandurah has a relaxed holiday atmosphere with an excellent range of restaurants and cafes at the marina, a short walk from the apartment. Graced with endless stretches of pristine coastline, plenty of attractions and safe swimming beaches, Mandurah is a perfect holiday destination for the whole family.